My Very Cute PetFriends

Monday, August 01, 2005



This is COLA, Male - ShihTzu, almost 5 . He's my 2nd Shihtzu dog. Very active, he loves to play "Throw & Fetch". If you throw 100 times, he'll fetch 100 times without complain! When he's tired, he'll just sit far far away but if he's still in the mood to play, he wouldn't let you rest.

But he's very afraid of Thunder Storm, he'll start scratching the door and trying to escape from the window (just wanted to run out of the house). Poor thing, everytime when it start to thunder, I'll have to leash him aside.



*************************************************************************************

This is my 1st Shihtzu dog, Female, age 6. Her name is PEPSI. Very "gu niang"- missy, when she walk on the path way and if there's a pool of water, she'll make her way around it (not to dirty her legs).
Maybe, she's getting old, she doesn't like to play like COLA.

She's a mother of 9 puppies over 3 years and grandma of 2 puppies 2 years ago.

She's very afraid of taking shower, everytime when I wanted to "catch" her for shower, she'll hide under my bed. No matter how you trick with good treats, she just refused to come out.