My Very Cute PetFriends

Tuesday, August 09, 2005


Hi there, his name is Pepper - Silky Terrier, 5 years old this year. Staying with my parents, he's quite a lonely dog but sometime do have friends visit him once in a while and that is COLA.

Find him familiar? That's right! His photo appeared in my brother's Blog as well.



He's super afraid of COLA, when he knows that COLA is at the door, he dare not bark at all. Don't know why? He'll sometime turn his head away when COLA barked at him.
But he's a good guard dog, whenever some stranger walked pass, he'll non-stop barking! Strangers would think that its' a "Big" dog because he barking is so loud & frightening.
Everyday - 6 am, my mum will walk him once and early evening - 5 pm my dad will bring him down to peep, then at night - 8.30 pm, my dad walk him one more time. When he saw cat from far away, he'll pretend to chase them but when the cat comes near him, he'll spring away like an arrow.!


When he hear the house phone ringing and nobody answer quickly, he'll howl & howl until someone pickup the phone. If phone ring when no one is at home then their neighbours just have to bear with his "singing".