My Very Cute PetFriends

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

New Pet

My girlfriend just bought a new puppy few weeks ago.

A female West Highland Terrier, 3 months old, white fur.




She named her CHANEL






She got her in one of the pet shop along Thomson Road. At the petshop this dog looks very healthy and active but the minute she put her into the car and problem starts.

The poor dog starts to cough and kept having running nose but still very active, so my friend ended up whole night didn't sleep well. Then next morning brought the puppy to see a vet, costed her $88 !!

She called and complaint to the pet shop, asking them "Why did you people sell me a sick dog" but the petshop guy replied "when this puppy in my shop she's ok you know, don't have any running nose and not a single cough." "It's not our problem once you take the dog home and responsible is yours."

My friend was soooo angry with them but can't do anything, just hope the puppy recover fast.