My Very Cute PetFriends

Friday, September 09, 2005

Something Special

Today is a HOT day but I still go out because I've promise my little niece that I'll bring her out to Centerpoint Shopping Centre at Orchard Road for a Disney makeover!

It's all thanks to my colleague, she happened to purchased something above $150.00 at Centerpoint Shopping Centre and she was given this Makeover card for kids and a Disney Umbrella then she gave me the card and asked me to bring my niece there (don't waste it) so I took a days' leave to bring her there.

My mother came along to see how her beautiful grand daughter can transform into a Cartoon Character Little Princess.

We were there as early as we are the first one to get her change & makeup & hair-do.

When the moment she put on the costume of "Bella" from "Beauty & The Beast" she smile so sweetly and looked into the mirror.

Then wait for her turn to do makeup & hair-do (will show pic when is ready)
Isabel had her first makeup & hair-do session & also her first makeover in life.

They even have clip earring & ring, a Fairy Wand & Tiaras Crown






And something that we all can't see from the picture - Belle Princess Shoes!










The moment is here.... She's now the Beautiful Isabel "Bella" Princess



This is the only photo with smile on her face! Me & my mother had a hard time make her "squeeze" out that little bit of smile. Not sure is it too nervous or maybe the clip earring is painful... well she didn't complain.

5 photos are taken by the staff and we get to take home 1 FOC of the 'best' picture and if you want the rest of it, it will be charge $5 each.

But luckily I've my own camera, so still have more to see when its develop.

Wait till then ...